Briary Garden Services Franchise Review
As a gardening franchisee you really can expect to get your hands dirty. You will not only be promoting your services to customer in your local community but you will also become a fountain of gardening knowledge building a loyal and lasting customer base. Read on for more:
About Briary Garden Services:
Briar Garden Services was founded in 2006 and began franchising in 2011. Based in Consett, County Durham- Briary Garden Services meets provisional BFA members standards.
- Love for working outdoors
- Drive and determination
- Passion for excellent service
A day in the life of an Briary Garden Services franchisee:
- General garden maintenance activities such as: mowing lawns, pruning shrubs & hedges and weeding borders.
- Taking calls from customers and carrying out site visits to price up jobs.
- Updating franchise accounts software
- Carrying out marketing activities such as leaflet dropping.
Start-up cost of an Briary Garden Services franchise:
- Franchise Package Fee: £9,500 + VAT,
- Total Investment: £22,000
- Established Earnings: £25,000+*
If you’re interested in starting a Briary Garden Services Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form for to book a free consultation.
(*This is not a guarantee of earnings. This figure is based upon performance of previous franchisees within the Rosemary Bookkeeping Franchise Network. You should conduct your own due diligence to check any figures)