Chemex are suppliers of cleaning, hygeine and infection control products. Based in the West Midlands Chemex began franchising in 1984 and have a network of 55+ franchisees and are full members of the BFA.
- Van based business dealing with any business that requires cleaning and hygiene product, from fish and chip shops to restaurants, care homes to ambulance service.
- The franchise can be run as a single van operation or developed in to a multi van operation. Home based office the franchisee will supply the chemical products via a mobile showroom. All product is supplied by the Franchisor
Qualities they are looking for in a Franchisee
- Strong at communication & sales
- People committed to doing an excellent job for their clients
- People willing to work very hard and able to self-motivate
- Ability to drive
Key Selling points of the Chemex Franchise:
- Initial training takes place over 13 weeks – 2 weeks at HQ learning the theory and then12 weeks of on site support from Business Development Managers. At the outset this will be for three days reducing to 1 by the 13th week.
- Offer customer free delivery, full stock control and easy to implement routines, training, personalised service and high concentration products.
- Former BFA Franchisor of the Year
Chemex Franchise Review Business Model:
- Franchise Fee: £22,500 + VAT
- Total Investment: £30,000 – £35,000 + VAT
- Established Earnings*:
- Funding Available: 70%
If you’re interested in starting a Chemex Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.