ChipsAway Franchise Review
Established over 20 year ago, ChipsAway began franchising in 1995. As the originators of minor automotive paint repair technology, ChipsAway have built a fantastic reputation for providing high quality repairs to minor car paintwork scratches, bumper scuffs, alloy wheels, smart repairs and dents to car body work – eliminating the inconvenience and potential expense of using a body shop. With the largest network of repair specialists in the UK an, ChipsAway customers benefit from a fantastic local service backed up by a nationally recognised brand with extensive industry experience.
Qualities they are looking for in a Franchisee:
- Hard worker
- Able to follow a plan
Day to day activity of a Franchisee:
- Marketing and booking in customers
- Carrying out repairs
- Managing administration and business growth.
Key Selling points of the ChipsAway Franchise:
- Exclusive Sales and Marketing territory
- Comprehensive technical training and Sales and Marketing courses at our bespoke IMI accredited training facility
- Complete ChipsAway system enabling you to effect a full range of repairs
- Extensive marketing launch programme > Business Mentoring from a successful and experienced franchisee
- Dedicated Franchise Support Team
- Ongoing business development, franchise support and technical assistance as required
- All the essentials you need to start a ChipsAway franchise including; stationery, marketing materials and branded workwear, netbook with paintcode software, your own personal ChipsAway webpage and email address.
- BFA Full Member
ChipsAway Franchise Review Business Model:
- Franchise Fee: £29,995 + VAT
- Total Investment: £40,000
- Established Earnings*: £40,000+
- Funding Available: Upto 100%
With over 20 years of experience, the ChipsAway training and franchisee launch programme has the benefit of being tried and tested. They provide four weeks initial technical training and their bespoke IMI accredited facility, including Sales and marketing modules. This is then followed by further advanced courses during your first 6 months. The comprehensive training programme is backed up by a hands-on, highly targeted launch, using the resources of experienced staff and franchisees. The result is a business quickly up and running with immediate cash flow.
If you’re interested in starting a ChipsAway Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.
(*This is not a guarantee of earnings. This figure is based upon performance of previous franchisees within the ChipsAway Franchise Network. You should conduct your own due diligence to check any figures)