Computer Troubleshooters Franchise Review
If you have a flare for IT and fixing and or preventing tech issues then becoming a Computer Troubleshooters franchisee may just be right for you.
Introduction to Computer Troubleshooters
- Onsite computer services to small businesses
- Franchising internationally since 1997, in UK since 2000; 35+ UK franchisees, 475+ worldwide
- Based in Sutherland; meets Associate member standards of bfa
- Range of services from technology issues to virus and spyware remediation or website development and problem preventions
- Owner operator and management options; work from home/small office
Qualities they are seeking in a franchisee
- Hardworking, self-motivated individuals who have dreamed of running their own Information Technology business.
- Don’t have to be technically trained, especially if take management option running team of technician. If you take owner operator option, good IT competency needed and Comtian A+ & N+ is ideal but not essential
Day to Day Activity in Franchise
- The franchisee operates on their own. They start the business from home and handle both operational and the administrative work.
Key Selling Points:
- Large market for computer services
- Good potential to grow your business
- World class training
- Intensive 2-day training session
- Access to all forums, email lists and libraries of marketing and business documents
- On-going training through workshops, conferences and webinars
- Updated marketing materials each month with tools to make implementing your marketing campaigns relatively easy and inexpensive
- Support and training in their unique managed services program
Business Model: Option A- Owner Operator (Technician) Option B – Management Model
- Franchise Package Fee- £9,950 or £12,950
- Total Investment level to start your franchise- £15,000 – £20,000
- Established Earnings: £18,035 to £63,050*
- Funding Available: upto 100%
If you’re interested in starting a Computer Troubleshooters Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.
(*This is not a guarantee of earnings. This figure is based upon performance of previous franchisees within the Computer Troubleshooters Franchise Network. You should conduct your own due diligence to check any figures)