Daily Poppins Franchise Review:
Daily Poppins is a provider of domestic cleaning and other associated services. While the core
business is domestic, they also provide a number of other services such as light commercial
- cleaning, carpet and floor cleaning, oven cleaning and window cleaning.
- The company offers complete flexibility in both the domestic and commercial sectors – enabling their customers to build a service around their own circumstances. For their domestic
- customers they can provide a service to include changing of bed linen and ironing. Daily
- Poppins team is friendly and follows instructions; they don’t tie their customers to lengthy
- contracts, confident that the quality of the service speaks for itself.
Introduction to Daily Poppins
- Franchising since 2004.
- Over 30 franchisees. Based in Reading.
- Management franchise for a high quality service
- Principally domestic cleaning but also offer light commercial cleaning, carpet and floor cleaning, oven cleaning and window cleaning.
Qualities they are seeking in a franchisee
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent salesperson, including ability to deliver professional, high quality sales
- Hard working and well organised – thirst for success
- Has driving licence and credit record that allows for vehicle leasing
Included in the start-up costs are:
- An iPad with bespoke software
- Cloud based management diary system*
- DVD for training staff and ensuring they clean the Daily Poppins way
- Significant discounts from range of suppliers
- Personalised webpage
- In car tracker for your first car
- 30,000 flyers for local distribution
- Online portal for design and promotional literature
- Employment law advice
- 24/7 support through Daily Poppins intranet
- First year subscription for payroll software
- Car livery for first car
- Specialist software for territory mapping of all customers
- All stationery including advice notes, letterheads, contracts, business cards etc
- Business listing via google and using search engine optimisers
- Fully branded uniforms for your first team
- Templates for marketing planning
- Branded cleaning and eco products
- All equipment required for the first tea
Start-up cost of a Daily Poppins franchise:
- Franchise Fee: £16,995 + VAT
- Total Investment : £25,000
- Established Earnings: £50,000+*
- Funding Available: Upto 70%
If you’re interested in starting a Daily Poppins Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.
(*This is not a guarantee of earnings. This figure is based upon performance of previous franchisees within the Daily Poppins Franchise Network. You should conduct your own due diligence to check any figures)