Domestique Franchise Review:
As a Domestique Franchisee you will be managing a bank of cleaners, marketing your services within your local community or territory, meeting and assessing clients needs as well as recruiting good quality local cleaners
Introduction to Domestique
- Started 2005, franchising since 2010
- 14 franchisees. Based in Midlands.
- Principally domestic cleaning but also offer professional carpet and upholstery cleaners, window cleaners, oven cleaners and patio and driveway cleaners (provided by partners)
Franchisee Qualities Needed:
- Drive & Enthusiasm
- Drivers Licence
Principally domestic cleaning but also offer professional carpet and upholstery cleaners, window cleaners, oven cleaners and patio and driveway cleaners (provided by partners)
Key Selling Points:
- Low operating costs and high profit margins (including no direct employees)
- Quarterly planning sessions run by an external business coach
- Operate a call centre that books all appointments centrally
- 24/7 forum – intranet for franchisees to share ideas
- Cleaners are self employed so you don’t have to worry about PAYE.
Domestique Franchise Review Business Model
- Franchise Fee: £5999
- Total Investment: £10,000*
- Ave Earnings* £15-30k
- Funding Available: Upto 100%
If you’re interested in starting a Domestique Cleaning Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.