Ecocleen Franchise Review
Working within the contract cleaning sector you will be of management calibre and have the ability to not only follow a proven franchise system yet also be a go getter in creating and managing customer contracts. This Ecocleen Franchise Review looks to highlight some of the key features of this highly successful franchise model.
Introduction to Ecocleen
- Founded in 1993; registered with current name in 2005. 12 franchisees. Full bfa member
- Contract commercial cleaning services including window cleaning, specialist floor cleaning, pest control, washroom services, security, waste and recycling, building management and maintenance.
- Based in Henley-on-Thames
- Green and innovative solutions
- http://www.ecocleen.com/ – video
Qualities they are seeking in a franchisee
- Commitment and desire to succeed.
- Good people skills.
- Quick learner and conscientious in maintaining quality
- Some management experience.
Key selling points
- Focus on green products and solutions
- ISO 9001 ACCREDITATION
- CRM, intranet and head office-manned Help Desk
- No seasonal fluctuations and sold on minimum one-year contracts
Ecocleen Franchise Review Business Model
- Franchise Fee: £14,995 +VAT
- Total Investment: £30,000
- Established Earnings: £60,000+
- Funding Available: Upto 80%
If you’re interested in starting a Ecocleen Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.