Granite Transformations began franchising in 2003 and have a network of 25 franchisees. Granite Transformations design and manufacture their own agglomerate work surfaces and glass mosaic tiles, using sustainable methods and resources. They retail their products exclusively through a network of Granite Transformation showrooms. Their own factory-trained fitters measure up and carry out all installations, arriving smartly attired in liveried vans. Finally, they also provide you with written guarantees of materials and workmanship. From measuring up to handling over, they handle everything.
Introduction to Granite Transformations
- Granite Transformations began franchising in 2003 and have a network of 30 franchisees.
- Showrooms selling granite worktops for households. Fitters measure up and carry out all installations. Includes kitchen tops, shower surrounds, walls, floors
- Based in Turnbridge Wells (Kent), Associate Member of the British Franchise Association
- Granite Transformations are looking for people who are hardworking, enthusiastic and self-motivated. Although no qualifications are required a reasonable head for business is desirable.
- Most of Granite Transformations franchise owners come from all paths of life and have different background experiences but with the training that Granite Transformations provide- all franchisees will be brought up to speed
- A driving license and vehicle ownership is preferred but not essential whereas a clean credit record is essential.
Day-to-day activity in the franchise
- The day-to-day activity of a Granite Transformations franchisee including delivering sales and design consultations and overseeing measuring up and manufacturing, installation and customer service. You will also be responsible for financial, staff and quality management.
Key Selling Points:
- They provide a lifetime guarantee on work surfaces. Made of granite combined with other products, making them light, durable, affordable for customers. Installed on top of existing worktops so less hassle and cheaper than replacing. Measured to fit before arrival. Fitted in a day – no debris, no demolition.
- At forefront of technology – e.g. new app to re-design kitchens
- Franchisee supplies various additional services and products (supply and fit sinks, taps, appliances) so lots of upselling opportunities
Start-up cost of an Granite Transformations franchise:
- Franchise Fee: £25,000 – £42,000
- Total Investment: £78,000 – £145,000
- Established Earnings*: £40,000+
- Funding Available: 70%
If you’re interested in starting a Granite Transformations
Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form for to book a free consultation.
(*This is not a guarantee of earnings. This figure is based upon performance of previous franchisees within the Granite Transformations Franchise Network. You should conduct your own due diligence to check any figures)