Kiddy Cook Franchise Review
Kiddycook franchisees have a love for cooking as well as working with children. You could be running after school clubs, parties or even delivering key sage learning sessions within primary school settings. Be prepared to do lots of preparation an enjoy the benefits and flexibility that this children’s franchise offers.
Introduction to Kiddycook:
- Kiddy Cook provides children and young adults with the opportunity to get cooking as well as to promote healthy eating and food awareness whilst building confidence and encouraging independence.
- Kiddy Cook has been franchising since 2009 with 10 franchisees.. Based in Altrincham
- During each session the children have fun with hands-on gastronomic experiments and recipes and they are encouraged to learn about good food and to explore new flavours in an educational and fun way.
Qualities they are seeking in a franchisee:
- A love for working with children
- Enthusiasm and ambition to grow a successful business
- Driving license and vehicle ownership
Day-to-Day activity of the franchisee:
- Returning and taking phone calls,
- Filing and completing booking paperwork
- Identifying schools and contacting them, meeting with teachers and local councils
- Identifying funding sources, assessing cash-flow, business performance and budgeting
KiddyCook Franchise Review Business Model:
- Franchise Fee: £5,495+VAT
- Total Investment: £10,000
- Established Earnings: £10,000/£30,000 (Part/Full time
- Funding Available: Upto 100%
If you’re interested in starting a Kiddycook Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.