London House International Franchise Review:
London House International was established in 1995 and is now widely recognised as a leading provider of investigation, legal and debt resolution services to the UK’s major Banks, Lending Institutions and Law firms.
Introduction to London House International Franchise
- Formed in 1995. Over 36 franchisees. With over 60 territories. Based in Milton Keynes.
- Services to banks. Law firms, insurance companies and other companies
- Principally involves gathering information and providing reports to enable clients to make cost effective decisions around: Debt Recovery, Credit Management, Missing Persons, Repossession of Assets, Statement Taking, Litigation Support, Fraud, Surveillance
Qualities they are seeking in a franchisee
- Professional attitude and business acumen (no specific background in the industry needed)
- Good networking skills – able to mix with professional and corporate community
- Drive and enthusiasm with great people skills
A day in the life of a London House International franchisee:
Day to day activity as a London House International franchisee will vary considerably–it is not 9-5 office job and involves being out and about, meeting people and conducting enquiries. This could include taking witness statements, meeting somebody to understand their financial circumstances, finding lost persons or assets.
Included in the start-up costs are:
- Thorough training is provided including a 12 week plan
- Your own personalised website
- Marketing support and collateral
London House International Franchise Review Business Model:
- Franchise Package Fee: £15,750/ £19,750 + VAT
- Total Investment: £25,000
- Established Earnings: £ 40,000+*
- Funding Available: Up-to 70%
If you’re interested in starting a London House International Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.
(*This is not a guarantee of earnings. This figure is based upon performance of previous franchisees within the London House International Franchise Network. You should conduct your own due diligence to check any figures)