If you’ve ever though about running your very own management cleaning franchise then Maid2Clean should be up there on your list. Maid2Clean are one of the UK’s oldest and most successful UK Cleaning Franchise opportunities. Be quick, they have very few resales and spaces left in the UK. Read on for the full franchise review.
Introduction to Maid2Clean Management Cleaning Franchise
- Domestic cleaning & ironing service provider. Services offered range from one-off ‘spring cleans’ to a regular cleaning service.
- Operating since 1993, 150+ franchise territories
- Based in Northwich, Full bfa members
Key Qualities of a Successful Maid2Clean franchisee
- Very hard-working and determined
- Willing to follow a set system
- Good people and communication skills, including sales
- Ability to manage varied and high volume of tasks – organised
Key Selling Points of this Cleaning Franchise
- High percentage profits to turnover
- You will not clean or iron yourself. You will be trained to manage your own business.
- You will learn how to market – you will be shown how to close 85% of clients that call inquiring about the service.
- You will receive a comprehensive training course; full operations manual, launch assistance, business plan and thereafter-ongoing telephone and on-site support.
- You will be invited to attend franchisee conferences .
Maid2Clean Franchise Review – Business Model
- Franchise Fee: £9,999 plus VAT, including Licence Fee, training and launch costs.
- Total Investment: £15-17,000
- Established Earnings: £30,000+*
- Funding Available: upto 100%
If you’re interested in starting a Maid2Clean Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.