Module 1 – Find Out About Franchising #FOAF
FranchisingWorks run monthly seminars and workshops for people who are interested in finding out about franchising. Our workshops broadly cover the topics highlighted below.
As a part of increasing access to our services for people throughout the UK each topic has been design as a brief summary in blog form for readers and people interested in running their own franchise business to conduct relevant due diligence on whether this is the right career option.
- Find Out About Franchising
- What is a Franchise?
- The UK Franchising Market – Examples known
- The UK Franchising Market, the facts (BFA franchise survey slide)
- Components of the Franchisor and Franchisee relationship at start-up and the Franchise Fee
- What ongoing support can I expect from buying a franchise businesses?
- What is a Management Service Fee or MSF?
- What does the Franchisor get out of me buying their franchise?
- What is the legal relationship defined by the Franchise Agreement or Franchise Contract.
- Why are Franchise agreements time bound?
- What is a franchise territory?
- Are there any restricted rights to buying and running a franchise?
- What is a Business Format Franchise
- 10 Advantages of buying a Franchise business
- 5 Disadvantages of buying a Franchise business
- Are you right for Franchising questionnaire? What do you score?
- Typical costs of buying a franchise business
- Quick guide to Financing a Franchise business
- Your Journey Into Franchising
- Things to Consider in Assessing a Franchise
Alternatively, if you are interested in pursuing or looking into franchising further as a route to growing and operating a business then you can book an informal tele-con with one of our consultants by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01614081313.