Motivation & Co Franchise Review
As a Motivational Therapist in the growing care franchise sector you will be delivering health and wellbeing classes that have proven health benefits predominantly to residents of care homes. Your role will involve liaising with the care sector, delivering demo classes and completing relevant paperwork that meets with CQC standards. Further information on this low investment care franchise can be seen below:
Introduction to the Motivation and Co Franchise
- Physical and mental stimulation classes to residents within care sector
- UK franchising since 2004, 17+ franchisees
- Based in Tadcaster (North Yorkshire), not bfa member but meets the bfa exhibition and standards
Qualities they are seeking in a Motivation and Co franchisee:
- A “people person”, caring and approachable
- A hard worker who is professional
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Someone who gets satisfaction from working with the elderly and people with disabilities, helping them to retain or regain their mental and physical abilities.
Day to day activity in this care franchise:
- OWNER OPERATOR: 3 one hour classes per day 3 days a week recommended Other time spent completing class related paperwork, delivering demo classes (including meetings at residential homes), and management of the business (finance, information management, marketing etc).
- MANAGEMENT: 3 one hour classes for 3 days a week recommended. Other time spent delivering demo classes, managing staff (up to 4-5 staff is manageable, each doing 36 hours as above) and running the business (finance, information management, marketing etc).
Key selling points of this Low Cost Care Franchise:
- Professional service that genuinely makes an impact on residents’ well-being
- Comprehensive pre-launch sales & marketing incl. calling & writing to residential homes to organise demonstrations & support to convert these into clients.
- Twice yearly they run a franchisee meeting for collaboration on how to strategically develop the franchise re. marketing, support etc. Including business related motivational workshop.
- Market leaders, reaching 30,000 residents/month in the UK with patented materials that have been researched by Leeds University
- At the end of the Motivation & Co. Class an evidence based evaluation sheet is produced for the Home, meeting outcome 21 CQC requirements
Business model of the Motivation and Co franchise
- Franchise Fee: Owner Operator – £8000+VAT, management £15,500+VAT
- Total Investment: Owner Operator – £12,000/15,000 | Management £20,000/25,000
- Established earnings: £20,000/£40,000*
- Funding Available: 100% or 70% for the Management model.
If you’re interested in starting a Motivation & Co franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning and financial forecasting. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.