No Letting Go Franchise Review
As a property inventory management franchisee you will be working for one of the UK’s most dynamic and leading inventory services brands offering a range of services to private letting agents within a set territory or region. Expect support, national contract work and some of the most cutting edge tools available within your market place. Read on for more:
Introduction to No Letting Go
- Inventory services to the lettings industry, primarily condition reports on residential rented properties including check-in, mid-term checks and check-outs with a host of add-on services.
- Well-established; founded in 2002
- Franchising since 2007 and has over 40 franchisees in their network.
- Recognised as the industry leader; most advanced online inventory management system
Qualities they are seeking in a franchisee
- Confident with great people skills
Key Selling Points:
Sophisticated PIMS software and tablet technology that facilitates process and makes the service very professional; work from Head Office for online clients; work from home; apply for MAPIP qualification after 6 months; intensive start-up training (1 month). Note – involves work on Saturdays.
Day-to-Day Activity in the Business:
producing reports (when established, probably only 1 job per day done by franchisee), visiting lettings agents to build relationship, networking, business admin, managing clerks
Business model of the franchise
- Franchise Fee: £15,950 + VAT (rural areas available also)
- Total Investment: £22/25,000
- Established Earnings: £50,000+*
- Finding Available: Upto 100%
If you’re interested in starting a NoLettingGo franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning and financial forecasting. Please complete the enquiry form for to book a free consultation.