Raring2Go! Franchise Review
The Raring2Go! franchise offers a flexible business opportunity for those that are interested in running their own community magazine focused on school aged children. Expect to be highly energetic, have a good knowledge of your local community and businesses that target young families. More information can be found below on our Raring2Go! franchise review:
Introduction to the Raring2Go!
- Quarterly magazine and national website providing local information on activities for children aged 11 years and under.
- Established in 2006 and currently has 60 franchisees across the UK.
- Based in West Sussex; not bfa member but meets Associate standards
Review of the qualities they are seeking in a Raring2Go! franchisee
- Positive, hard-working, ambitious and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- You want to get a healthy work/life balance
- You’re committed to delivering impeccable customer service 24/7
- You’re a good organiser, manage your team well and can also multi-task
- You enjoy working with people and building long-lasting business relationships
- You’ve got good local knowledge of your area and community
Key selling points
- Each edition of Raring2go! is centrally produced by one print company, which ensures ongoing integrity of the Raring2go! brand, eliminates quality issues whilst maintaining a common style and feel across all editions
- The cost of your first magazine and your first quarterly licence fee is free
- Raring2Go! is a low investment franchise opportunity
Business model of the Raring2Go! franchise
- Franchisees derive income from paid for localised advertising in both their quarterly printed magazines and their online local websites. On average a franchisee will distribute 12,000 copies a quarter.
- Franchise Fee: £9,999+VAT
- Total Investment: £15,000
- Established Earnings £30,000+*
- Funding Available: 100%
If you’re interested in starting a Raring2Go! Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form for to book a free consultation.