Right at Home Franchise Review:
Right at Home is a care franchise which began franchising in 2000 with 400 offices worldwide. Right at home provide companionship, daily services such as: meal preparation, light housekeeping, running errands and personal care such as bathing and dressing their clients. Right at Home franchisees operate from an independent office with employees and are full members of the BFA.
Introduction to Right at Home
- Founded in 1995, franchising since 2000, 300 offices worldwide, 10 year licence
- Companionship, daily services (meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands etc) and personal care (bathing, dressing etc)
- Franchisees operate from an independent office with employees
- Based in Preston, Associate member of bfa.
Qualities they are seeking in a franchisee
- Comfortable managing people, networking and making business development calls in your community.
- Hard working individuals with a passion for making a difference in the community – dedicated to outstanding customer service.
- Capable of eventually running a potential £1M plus business with 50 plus staff
A day in the life of an Right at Home franchisee:
- Franchisee oversees running of the business and is responsible specifically for Networking, Business Development and Marketing.
- A Care Quality Commission Registered Care Manager is employed to look after regulatory detail , staffing and client satisfaction.
Key Selling points:
- Minimum care duration – 60 mins, same carers, flexible, individual focused
- Growth in private quality home care market – Right at Home’s core value is QUALITY care
Start-up cost of an Right at Home franchise:
- Franchise Fee: £31,995 +VAT
- Total Investment : £120,000+ VAT
- Established Earnings: £60,000+*
- Funding Available: 70%
If you’re interested in starting a Right at Home Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.