As a Rosemary Bookkeeping Franchisee you will be supporting small to medium sized businesses within a good sized territory with all aspects of their business bookkeeping. This business involves developing relationships and referrals through networking to grow a good business.
The Rosemary Bookkeeping Franchise offers excellent start up and ongoing support to franchisees as highlighted below.
Introduction to Rosemary Bookkeeping Franchise:
- Bookkeeping services to small businesses and medium sized businesses
- UK franchising since 2010, 20+ franchisees
- Head Office based in Watford, Associate Member of the bfa.
Qualities they are seeking in a franchisee:
- IT literate in particular Microsoft Office packages
- Driving licence and will need a vehicle for the Rosemary Bookkeeping Franchise
- An advantage if you have used bookkeeping packages before
- No CCJs/ or previous bankruptcy
- Doesn’t need experience specifically as a bookkeeper, but must be numerate
- Friendly nature, logical mindset, have an eye for detail, can do attitude, good communicator, energetic and an ability to build relationships, willing to learn
Day to day activity in a Rosemary Bookkeeping Franchise:
- Networking/meeting potential clients to build the business
- Processing bookkeeping work
Business model of the franchise:
- Franchise Fee is £16,970 + VAT.
- Total Investment £25/30,000
- Established franchisees earn in excess of £32,000 per annum*
- Funding Available: 70%
If you’re interested in starting this franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning and financial forecasting. Please complete the enquiry form for to book a free consultation.