SmartPA Franchise Review:
As a SmartPA franchisee you will be a PA maestro, ready and able to complete a series of high level or low level tasks on behalf of the clients you generate through the franchise marketing system. This is an excellent franchise for those who have a thirst for working in administration, who are well organised and are not afraid to go out and meet new potential clients.
Introduction to SmartPA:
- Administrative, Secretarial and business support to large corporations, SME’s and individuals, both in the UK and overseas.
- Franchising since 2011; 50+ franchisees
- Based in Edinburgh; Non-Member of BFA but meets Associate standards
Qualities they are seeking in a franchisee
- Talented, enthusiastic, self-starters that are ambitious and have a desire to succeed.
- PA/Admin and sales experience are beneficial but not essential as training is provided.
Day-to-day activity in the franchise:
- The services and tasks you deliver to your clients will vary day-to-day, week-to-week and will depend on your clients preferences, strengths, sector and business size.
Some real life tasks examples include:
- Formatting 50 PowerPoint presentations with client’s new branding guidelines
- Organising replacement windows in a listed historic building owned by a client
- Sourcing a wine tour in Argentina
Business model of franchise:
- Franchise Fee £10,000 plus VAT
- Total Investment £15,000
- Established Earnings: £40,000+*
- Funding Available: Up-to 100%
If you’re interested in starting a Smart PA Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.