The Alternative Board Franchise Review
TAB has been franchising since 1990 in the USA and since 2009 in the UK, based in Harrogate TAB have a network of 25+ UK franchisees & facilitators and over 180 worldwide. TAB helps businesses to grow by facilitating advisor boards of local business owners, providing 1-2-1 sessions to.
Qualities they are looking for in a Franchisee:
- Experienced business people from corporate, SME or business support backgrounds
Day to day activity of a Franchisee:
- Identifying potential Board members, speaking to them about their businesses and inviting them to join your business owner community.
- Running monthly business owner board meetings for your members, holding 1-2-1 sessions with them, and helping them use TAB’s business tools.
Key Selling points of the The Alternative Board Franchise
- 6 day initial training to learn more about
TAB and how to recruit & retain members
- Quarterly advanced training session
- Bi-annual international conferences
- Monthly board meetings of TAB franchisees
to support and help grow and manage your
- Second to non support from the central
team, to help you make your TAB business
The Alternative Board Franchise Review Business Model:
- Franchise Fee: £35,000 +VAT
- Total Investment: £60,000 + VAT
- Established Earnings*: Upon enquiry.
- Funding Available: 70%
If you’re interested in starting a The Alternative Board Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.
(*This is not a guarantee of earnings. This figure is based upon performance of previous franchisees within the The Alternative Board Franchise Network. You should conduct your own due diligence to check any figures)