The Creation Station Franchise Review
The Creation Station is one of the UK’s leading children’s arts and crafts activities company, providing educational workshops, parties and events for children between the ages of 1 to 11. The franchise is aimed particularly at parents of young children looking to build a part-time business around their childcare commitments.
The sessions are designed to help pre-school children practice and develop their skills in preparation for school and meet the requirement of the Department of Education’s the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework.
Introduction to The CReation Station Childrens Franchise:
- Based near Exmouth, Devon, Creation Station Limited (Company Registration 05249876) began in 2002 and launched its first franchise 5 years later.
- The franchise currently boasts nearly 100 franchisees making them one of the UK’s lading Children’s franchises.
- The brand is trademarked and the exclusive class session plans are copyrighted.
- Creation Station joined the British Franchise Association (bfa) as an Associate member in 2010
The Creation Station Franchisee Qualities:
- Passion for working with children in the arts and crafts sector
- Motivated and willing to go the extra mile
- Drivers Licence to transport equipment
- Liaising with local schools, community groups and families to book sessions and parties
- Preparing for classes, venues and running the party/ class sessions.
- Managing the business operations.
Business Model of The Creation Station Franchise:
- Franchise Fee: £7,995 +VAT
- Total Investment: £12,000 upwards
- Established Earnings: £20,000+*
- Funding Available: upto 100%
If you’re interested in starting The Creation Station franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning and financial forecasting. Please complete the enquiry form for to book a free consultation.