DogKnows Franchise Review
Founded in 1999, Dog knows began franchising in 2011. They create positive relationships between dogs and their owners by providing dog care and training services for dogs of all ages, so they get the best from life. Dog Knows specially developed services to give both the physical and mental nourishment a dog needs which are tailored to each dog’s temperament and age.
Qualities they are looking for in a Franchisee
- Love dogs, have sound experience of them and have looked after them previously
- Professional outlook, self-motivated and determined to succeed.
- Have good communication and organizational skills.
- Is likeable and friendly
- Practical person with good common sense that is active and enjoys working outside
- Gives attention to detail, is patient and caring and prepared to put dog’s needs first
- Kind and affectionate to animals and interested in animal welfare.
- Genuinely interested in learning about dogs and using kind training methods
- Enjoys juggling lots of tasks and capable of keeping to deadlines
Day to day activity of a Franchisee:
- Delivering the Dog Knows service
- Admin and recruitment
Key Selling points of the Dog Knows Franchise
- Start-up package includes training, insurance and accountancy fees for your first year.
- Includes qualification toward accredited industry levels
- One of the only BFA approved Dog service franchises in the UK.
- Five days of one-to-one coaching from our founder, Bobs Broadbent, and will include all aspects of starting up and running your business as well as training you in the dog training skills you will need for the job.
- Three days will be valuable on-the-job learning, scheduled prior to starting up your business.
- Two further days are tailored specially for you and can be used up to 3 months after starting up your business so we can pinpoint where you most need support.
Dog Knows Franchise Review Business Model:
- Franchise Fee: £9000 + VAT
- Total Investment: £15,000
- Established Earnings*: POA
- Funding Available: Up to 100%
If you’re interested in starting a DogKnows Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.
(*This is not a guarantee of earnings. This figure is based upon performance of previous franchisees within the DogKnows Franchise Network. You should conduct your own due diligence to check any figures)