HomeXperts Franchise Review
HomeXperts offer you the opportunity to run and operate your very own estate and lettings agent. They bring some of the leading techniques and freshest approaches as you would expect from this leading franchise estate agency.
HomeXperts are a network of local professionally trained estate and lettings agents who are part of a national company that challenges the traditional estate agency model. With a proactive approach to selling and letting properties, HomeXperts use state of the art technology combined with a very caring and professional approach to selling and letting property.
A day in the life of a HomeExperts franchisee:
You will be working from home with low overheads offering a full service estate and letting agency.
Included in the start-up costs are:
- Intellectual capital, training, full marketing package, iPad, electronic measure, camera, flash and carry case, photography training, boards etc. to launch, website and hosting for initial 12 months, Google adwords setup and managed for 6 months, social media marketing set up and managed for 6 months, public liability insurance for 12 months, professional indemnity assurance for 12 months, All 8 NFoPP exams, Scarlett and Orange license for 12 months, NAEA and ARLA joining fee and 12 months membership
HomeXperts Franchise Review Business Model:
- Franchise Fee: £19, 995 + VAT
- Total Investment: £30,000
- Established Earnings: £50,000+*
- Funding Available: Upt 80%
If you’re interested in starting a HomeXperts Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.
(*This is not a guarantee of earnings. This figure is based upon performance of previous franchisees within the HomeXperts Franchise Network. You should conduct your own due diligence to check any figures)