Lawnscience Franchise Review
If you have a passion for outdoors then running your very own lawn care treatment business may just be the right option for you. As a Lawnscience franchisee you will be working within the gardening sector treating lawns within your community. See below for more:
- Full range of curative and preventative treatments for domestic lawns, such as Lawn Fertilisation & Weed Control and Lawn Treatments
- First franchisee started in October 2006; 13+ franchisees.
- Based in Milton Keynes
- All franchisees start as “man and a van” operations, but can develop into “multi-van” businesses.
Day to Day activities within this Gardening sector Franchise:
- Market your services within your assigned region.
- Customer gets free scientific assessment to understand a lawns current condition and highlight issues. Then a tailored annual treatment program produced.
- Deliver service and manage all aspects of business administration.
Key selling points of this van franchise:
- Industry leading territory creation model
- Leading industry software, as used by the world’s leading lawn care companies.
- Extensive range of lawn and garden treatments allowing you to provide unparalleled service to your customers whilst maximising your potential revenue.
- Low and reducing royalty payments allowing you to make more profit
- £8,000 worth of marketing support in your first year. “No other UK lawn care franchisor offers this level of support.”
Business model of the franchise
- Franchise Fee £15,995
- Total Investment £20,000/ £25,000
- Funding Available: 70%
If you’re interested in starting a Lawnscience franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning and financial forecasting. Please complete the enquiry form for to book a free consultation.