Mac Tools Franchise Review
If you have a love for tools, meeting people and can consistently motivate yourself to develop a business routine then this could be an excellent franchise opportunity for you.
Introduction to Mac Tools
- Part of Stanley Black& Decker, an £7+ billion global organisation employing over 30,000 people worldwide and owner of the world-famous Stanley and DeWalt brands.
- Mac Tools share is circa 7% of $196m UK Auto Repair hand tool market.
- Mac Tools launched in the UK in 1990 as a distributor and as a franchise from Aug 2009. There are currently 100 franchisees in the UK network.
- Based in Sheffield
Qualities they are seeking in a franchisee
- Great people skills and ability to sell
- Interest in the Mac Tools products – basic knowledge is helpful
- Driving Licence
- Reliability and self-motivation
Day to day activity in the franchise
- Franchisees are trusted distributors of top quality tools to customers such as car dealerships, automotive repair shops, manufacturing units and engineering companies.
- Franchisees sell directly to customers by calling into their workshops on a regular basis. Most of the day will be out on the van, visiting customers, making sales and delivering excellent customer service
Mac Tools franchise review Business Model
- With MAC Finance option – investment is £12,500 but can start with as little as £3,500
- Total Investment: POA
- Established Earnings – £200,000(ish) profit before tax across all five years, before drawings.
- Funding Available: 100%
If you’re interested in starting a Mac Tools Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.