Stretch-n-Grow Franchise Review
As a Stretch-n-Grow franchisee you will be passionate about child development, bring a wealth of energy and skills in developing relationships within your local children’s sector and subsequently delivering the service as a coach. This growing UK Children’s franchise review boasts:
Introduction to Stretch-n-Grow:
- Classes in exercise, nutrition and health for children
- UK franchising since 2003, 20+ franchisees
- Based in Crewe, not bfa member but meets Associate standards
Stretch-n-Grow Franchisee qualities:
- Desire to work with children from 18 month up to 7 years.
- Must be physically fit, have a good base level of fitness
- Believe in the benefits of regular exercise, good diet and positive habits
Day to day activity in a Stretch-n-Grow Childrens franchise:
- Delivering Classes
- Contacting new and existing clients
- Visiting new and existing clients (support provided)
- Meeting and managing Coaches
- Preparing materials and reports
Key Selling Points:
- An holistic health programme delivered on a weekly basis to Nursery, schools and other ‘early Years Settings’. The programme follows Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum at nursery and Key Stage 1 in Primary school.
- Establishes patterns and a positive attitude at an early age that will be the foundation for a continuing physical conditioning programme and good health
Stretch-n-Grow Franchise Review Business Model:
- Revenue is generated from child enrolment fees or from a nursery/school contract for 20-45 minute classes once or twice per week charged to parents.
- Franchise fee: £9,600+VAT.
- Total investment: £15-20,000
- Established Earnings: £32,000+*
- Funding Available: 100%
If you’re interested in starting a Stretch-n-Grow franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning and financial forecasting. Please complete the enquiry form for to book a free consultation.