Husse Pet Food Franchise Review:
Founded in Sweden in 1987 Husse began franchising in the UK in 2012 with approximately 750 franchisees worldwide and over 30 active franchisees in the UK, Husse is the European leader in home delivery of premium quality dog and cat food, cat litter and pet accessories. They deliver
products in branded Husse vehicles directly to customers’ doors at no extra cost offering more than 300 product lines.
Franchisees have the flexibility to lease a red vehicle or purchased a quality used red vehicle at start up.
Qualities they are looking for in a Franchisee:
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Confident user of IT
- A willingness to learn and take on new skills
- Ambitious, confident, people person
Day to day activity of a Franchisee:
- Marketing and promotions – meeting new potential customers and testing free samples.
- Managing your online marketing
- Ordering new stock and delivering stock to customers
- Growing the business
Key Selling Points
- More than 300 product lines
- Your own online store and CRM for tracking orders and deliveries
- A pro range of products for commercial breeders and kennels
- Ability to recruit a team of agents within your territory
- 30 Day Credit periods allowing you to collect payments before paying for orders
- Flagship products recommended by Vets
Husse Franchise Review Business Model:
- Franchise Fee: £4,990 to £13,900 + VAT
- Total Investment: £15,000-£20,000
- Established Earnings*: £55,000
- Funding Available: Upto 100%
If you’re interested in starting a Husse Franchise you may be entitled to FREE start-up support through the FranchsingWorks Programme which includes vetting, research, business planning, financial planning and support in accessing franchise funding. Please complete the enquiry form to book a free consultation.
(*This is not a guarantee of earnings. This figure is based upon performance of previous franchisees within the Husse Franchise Network. You should conduct your own due diligence to check any figures)